Alphatec Engineering experienced supervisors and certified field crews are experts at epoxy product handle and field repair.
For supervision, reconstruction and new installations in the field of grout critical machinery, our experts are deployed to project sites across the globe to advise customers on the installation work performed by others, to verify if installation and application procedures are followed according to the best international standards.
• Evaluation of work scope and conditions to adapt the methodology for the establishment of the best repair/work method statement as per API RP686 and Alphatec Engineering standards.
• Prepare detailed procedure/method statement indication tools and recommended materials.
• Inspection of site construction activities, on a daily basis.
• Assessment on the activities to perform, workflow and schedules.
• Ensure works are executed as per specifications and best practices both technically and H&S (Health and Safety).
• Preparation of written reports with photographic records.
90% of the failures of the bases on reciprocating and rotating assets are due to their instability, and this occurs due to improper installation (incorrect flatness) and/or the use of inappropriate materials.
That is the reason for using the right materials and specialists at the beginning of the project, will save money in the long run.