This document is intended to help the user of polymer grouts in setting heavy machinery on concrete foundations.
If the following guidelines are observed, the particular benefits of polymer grouts, such as high compressive, flexural, tensile and adhesive shear strengths can be fully realized, and the installation will give many years of trouble-free operation.
The following points are critical to the success of any grouting job:
2. Basic Design Considerations
3. Materials storage at site
4. Surface preparation of both foundation and machine base
5. Priming the prepared surfaces
6. Anchor Bolts
7. Installation and alignment of the machine
8. Forms to contain the grout
9. Mixing the grout
10. Pouring the grout
11. Finishing the grout